Updated Maintenance Courses Dates
- Monday, 2nd September – Introductory – FULL
- Monday 16th Septmber – Intermediate – Spaces Available
- Monday 7th October – Introductory – Spaces Available
- Monday 21st October – Intermediate – Spaces Available
- Monday 4th November – Introductory – Spaces Available
The courses will start at 7pm (so try and get here around 6:50), finish around 9pm and will cost $55.
You should bring your own bike to work on and wear appropriately old clothing – bike grease can be black and nasty stuff… We can provide gloves and aprons if you require.
If you are interested in attending the course, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 9029 6504 to book your spot. Places are limited to 5 people per session.
Here is a break down of what each course covers.
Introductory Maintenance Course.
- Chain Maintenance
- Removing Rear Wheel, Puncture Repair, Fitting Rear Wheel
- Discussion on Tyre Pressure, Wear and Tyre Selection
- Wrap Up
- Brakes – pads, levers, rims, cables
- Wrap Up